Friday 23 September 2011

Lewis Mokler

'Lewis Mokler is a 19 Year Old singer/songwriter from Newmarket which is a small town near Cambridge. Lewis has been on the mainstage singing for Ely xmas lights and has also done Bury Busk. Using an upbeat feel good vibe Lewis writes his own songs and does a few covers these can also be found on youtube as well as his website www.facebook.com/lewismokler.'

"I play the guitar and have a couple of hundred fans I could bring along. I would very much like a chance to play at as many venues as I can. I have a real passion for music and just need a springboard into bigger things other than busking - so if any bars, pubs, clubs or festivals read this advert I would really appreciate an email or phone call." 
After some more research, we decided that Hope And Social would be too complicated to film, so we found Lewis Mokler (right), whose music was much more suitable for what we wanted

The song we chose was 'Nutella'.


No comments:

Post a Comment